Sunday 16 February 2014

Unscripted Buttons!

Hello All! It's been a while since I last blogged, and have a few projects that I've made for different DTs to catch you up on, which I will do during this next week! I'm running a bit late posting my make for the latest challenge over at Unscripted Sketches, so here goes...

We have a fab sketch to follow again, and this is what I did...





And this is the sketch we had to follow:


What I have used:
Papers - First Edition Boho Chic
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Buttons, twine and burlap from stash

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Stamplorations - Stamp and Stitch
YNS - Sketch and Inspiration photo (I have used the photo as inspiration)
Aud Sentiments - Bingo (top line - monochrome, two word sentiment, texture)

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back later with another DT make!

Love and light
Claire xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a awesome card :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card and worth the wait. I love the burlap and the sweet buttons too.

Anonymous said...

Great card, fab deaign and I love buttons x

Sandy said...

Fab card, love the distressing and details.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the burlap and twine. Thanks for joining the Stamps & Stitches Challenge at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika (DT)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

The burlap add such a natural feel to your card and the distressing works so well with it. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS with your take on the February photo :>)

Unknown said...

Great card, and use of the sketch!
Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
Ruza, YNS Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner